🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to upload Microsoft Certifications
Page options
terryhdbailey
Community Member

How to upload Microsoft Certifications

I have seen this asked many times but have not see a good response so I will try like others have here.  Also after reading the forum here it seems very odd that this issue is well over a year old and Upwork still has not updated their procedure.  

Problem is whem you to go add a microsoft cert Upwork displays the following:

Microsoft Certified Professional

If you have earned an official certification from Microsoft, then paste a link to your Microsoft Virtual Business Card into the box below. Ensure that the link you send is publicly viewable, lists your certification credentials and is hosted on http://www.mycertprofile.com/. We will confirm your certification and it will appear on your profile within 5 days of submission.

As many have said here the link Upwork supplies comes up from Microsoft and says :

"

As part of other changes that Microsoft is making to streamline the certification experience, the Microsoft Certification Profile feature retired on October 31, 2018.

Members of the Microsoft Certified community: you will find all your certification information - exam scores and certifications earned - on your Microsoft Certification Dashboard.

Hiring managers and recruiters: You will find Microsoft Certified candidates on LinkedIn or any other hiring site.

So as you can see that site is no longer.   Please tell me how to verify my various Microsoft Certifications.

49 REPLIES 49

Hi Shahab,

I'm sorry for the delay. I've submitted a follow-up directly to the team handling the review. Please keep an eye on your email for more details and I'll also keep this thread posted whenever we receive an update from the team. We truly appreciate your patience and utmost understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork
25700e84
Community Member

Dear Upworks teams

I am trying to add my certificates and badges since 2 weeks, raised my concern on this as well, upworks is asking for transcript ID and access code where is after Microsoft updated thier mcp portal I couldn't find both, attached are my transcript, please support me to add it on my profile urgently as it is somehow delaying my chances to get a success in bidding process.

gori137
Community Member

Hello, I got Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals Certification (DP-900) and have sent the transcript URL. The request was sent 12 days ago and the request has the status "Solved" but on my profile in the certification part the status for this certification is "Pending Verification". Can someone help me with this issu?

Hi Igor,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
gori137
Community Member

Hi Annie,

Could you please ping the agents, I haven't been contacted for this issue.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,

Igor K.

gori137
Community Member

Thanks Annie

gori137
Community Member

2023-11-19_14h21_21.png

Hello, is there a possibility to set the name of the granted certification from Microsoft (and verified from Upwork)?
I would like to see the full name of certification on my profile not "Microsoft Certified Professional" name. 

Hi Igor,

I'm not sure if this is possible but I escalated your community post to a support ticket so one of our agents can check. They will reach out to you soon to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
vineetbairwa
Community Member

Hey,
I also want to upload my Microsoft Azure certifications to upwork and want to show proper certificate name. How can I doo that?

Hi Vineet,

I can see that you've already submitted your certificate for verification. Note that it can take up to five days for the certificate to be reviewed before it's published on your profile.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members