cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use time Tracker if you have 4 hourly contract simultaneously running in more than one PCs?

Highlighted
Rafi Wasir A Member Since: Oct 30, 2018
1 of 7

Thanks, problem solved. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 7

You are violating a number of Upwork terms of Service, each one by itself serious enough to get your account permanently suspended and you banned.

Then telling Upwork that you are violating the terms of service was not the most intelligent thing you ever did.

NOBODY other than you, yourself, may log time on your hourly contracts.

NOBODY may access your tracker or your account or anything to do with your clients.

If you don't have enough hours in a day you can't accept contracts for 20 hours a day.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3 of 7

re: "What should I do now?"

Look for a job.

Highlighted
4 of 7

Thanks, Mr. Preston, I wanted a solution your solutions was the worst one. This community is to help each. You could have suggested me the other way such as stop taking more than hours than you can do or else you could have suggested like open agency for teammates.

Anyway, I will not judge you by that. You answered the way you thought. Thanks

Highlighted
5 of 7

Thank you for the reply, I will not do so further. I will close the contracts if I don't have enough time. Also, I will include my teammates into the Upwork as well to do more work.

I tried to go through the terms & conditions of Upwork but it's too long to finish. 
Thanks anyway.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 7

Rafi Wasir,

It's not possible to be logging time to different contracts on the same account simultaneously. Additionally, only the freelancer hired on the hourly contract should be working and logging time on that contract as sharing logins isn't allowed. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you with further information directly.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
7 of 7

Thanks, Valeria K, I have understood your point. I will not do so further because I am well aware now. 
I must have to submit that I did not know that before. I have already contacted my clients to go on a fixed term rather than hourly & also I will open an agency to increase the business.
I will not take any further clients or work on a different PCs simultaneously because it may cause me suspension of my Upwork account. 
I have informed by Upwork support about this issue. Thanks, everyone for helping. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS