🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to win client over proposal writing ?
Page options
ddb6f610
Community Member

How to win client over proposal writing ?

Hye Everyone, 

This is Amna, a rising Upwork Freelancer. I hope you all welcome me on my new Journey with Upwork. 

I am interested to know how do you win clients over so many proposals for a single Job? 

I mean how can I stand unique in so many proposals viewed by clients? 

Your suggestions would be highly appreciated. 

Thanks & Best Regards. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
d7595c06
Community Member

Hi Amna. How are you? 

I follow some steps, which are working with me: 

- Answering the job posting fast, like after 30 min in max( mainly when you're probably not a unique professional between the other proposals). 

- Opening the proposal with a creative idea, phrase - or at least different from the Classic  "Hi, I am... and I do this and .....". An example: " Hi, let's make your site more attractive?"

- After catching the client's attention, you should explain directly how you will solve his problem and why you are ready to do it. You should rewrite what is his job too, to make him understand that you read all the description, because that's the first step of any work. (Example, "I can help you in this food website creation...")

- To exemplify your abilities, build a portfolio and make a call-to-action in your proposal, calling him to access it, in Google drive or in your profile if you prefer it.

Don't present yourself, build proofs that you are the best option. Wish you a nice Journey! 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
sumongupta
Community Member

You need to send it effectively proposal your niche related don't copy paste

Yes, I am not copying and pasting the same proposal with little modifications. 

d7595c06
Community Member

Hi Amna. How are you? 

I follow some steps, which are working with me: 

- Answering the job posting fast, like after 30 min in max( mainly when you're probably not a unique professional between the other proposals). 

- Opening the proposal with a creative idea, phrase - or at least different from the Classic  "Hi, I am... and I do this and .....". An example: " Hi, let's make your site more attractive?"

- After catching the client's attention, you should explain directly how you will solve his problem and why you are ready to do it. You should rewrite what is his job too, to make him understand that you read all the description, because that's the first step of any work. (Example, "I can help you in this food website creation...")

- To exemplify your abilities, build a portfolio and make a call-to-action in your proposal, calling him to access it, in Google drive or in your profile if you prefer it.

Don't present yourself, build proofs that you are the best option. Wish you a nice Journey! 

Thank you very much Saulo, 

God bless You. 

Your feedback really means a lot to me. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths