🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to win design related jobs on Upwork ?
Page options
rakibart
Community Member

How to win design related jobs on Upwork ?

Hi Professional Designers...!

I am facing problems about getting and winning new jobs on Upwork.
I have hit the rising talent and 100% job score badge by winning just 4 jobs but still I am unable to find new job.
Can somebody please see my profile and tell me what am I missing? What is the actual problem?
I have applied for many jobs after getting job score title/badge but there is no response.

Waiting for your replies...!

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
louisaj
Community Member

Hi Kazi, it can be a quiet time right now in the freelance world because a proportion of the world are on vacation and slow down until the second week of January. I've been working on Upwork for 4 years and every year, at this time, I go from busy to nothing. Nothing coming in, no work. Also, there does seem to be more freelancers per jobs available right now in the freelance world. 

Don't give up, it can be tough sometimes. You can have a few months of busy activity and then nothing for a few weeks. 

I looked at your profile and it seems very professional. Your profile lists what you do and provide, has some 5-star reviews, and you landed some jobs and so many freelancers never get to that stage, so just keep applying and don't give up. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members