cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to withdraw money to Russia?

Nadim K Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
1 of 2

Hello, I hope you all having a wonderful week!

I am a foreigner student in Russia, I've been working on UpWork for some time already, and I wanted to ask.

How can I withdraw money in Russia?

I have a Sberbank account but I wasn't able to add it or to withdraw directly to my account.

Payoneer also doesn't work with me, I had a problem in my account and  I was trying to contact them for 2 months but they never replay.

So could anybody tell me how it is possible to withdraw money from UpWork or PayPal?

Or is it legal to send money from my UpWork account to my father's account in a different country?

Wish you all the best

Highlighted
Community Leader
H. R Member Since: Sep 17, 2015
2 of 2

Hi Nadim!

Welcome to the forums! Smiley Happy
Hope you are having a great week as well!

Payoneer is indeed a great option, also because you can create a US checking account with them for free and there are no fees to send money to that account from Upwork.

I've been using Payoneer for about 7 years and have had many problems, but patience is indeed required.

Why dont you use PayPal? Just send your money to your PayPal. You can link your Paypal and send money to it without any problem.

"Or is it legal to send money from my UpWork account to my father's account in a different country?"

No, you can't do that. the financial account needs to match your name and information, 100% of it. If there's any information that does not match, the funds get sent back to your Upwork balance again.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Hugo

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS