cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How would client profile details help you?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
91 of 93

Martin W wrote:

Regarding the JSS, I was told by UW that the perk will eliminate public feedback from inclusion in the calculation, but that nothing could stop private feedback from being included. Have I been misinformed or have I misunderstood?

Without seeing what you were told it's either one or the other because that is nonsense. The whole POINT of the perk is to remove the effect on the JSS. The removal of public feedbackfrom your profile is an optional extra and wouldn't apply here because there *is* no public feedback as the contract was fully refunded.

Refunding removes the public part of the feedback from your profile, but not the private feedback that affects the metrics, so maybe that's where the confusion comes in.

lesleyfinch
Martin W Member Since: Jun 26, 2019
92 of 93

Yes, that is clearly where I have got things mixed up, thanks again Petra.

anton_upwork1
Upwork Staff
Anton B Upwork Staff Member Since: Jun 14, 2021
BEST ANSWER
93 of 93

Thanks everybody for sharing your feedback and suggestions with us! The insights you have shared are very valuable to our teams as we work on new features. For now we'll be closing this thread from further replies and will process the information. We'll be sure to inform the Community about any updates that come out of it.

View solution in original post

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS