cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Howe to force the productivity for Odesk Freelancers?

Mohamed T Member Since: Jul 10, 2010
1 of 5
Howe to force the productivity for Odesk Freelancers? So odesk productivity My Idea is after , When contractor send his applications to the client post and after the client hire him for the job. 1- Odesk system should build automated message monitors to monitor the response time for the Contractor to the Client Messages. (Should be a limit before suspend the account) so he or she will not be listed on odesk freelancer results. 2- Clients Complains or report system for a freelancer also with report send to the mail of contractors Lets make jobs Done Regards Mohamed Taher ** *Removed by admin
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
2 of 5
Howe to force the fairness for oDesk clients Freelancers? So odesk productivity My Idea is after , When contractor send his applications to the client post and after the client hire him for the job. 1- Odesk system should build automated message monitors to monitor the response time for the Client to the Contractor Messages. (Should be a limit before suspend the account) so he or she will not be listed on odesk client results. 2- Contractors Complains or report system for a client also with report send to the mail of clients Lets make jobs Done Regards
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
3 of 5
The way to increase productivity in your workers is to treat them with respect. Expecting a freelancer to jump at your every demand, no matter how ridiculous, is not that. Honestly, I am amazed at the number of wannabe bosses who sign up to oDesk without the slightest concept of how to manage people. Thankfully, none of these are clients of mine. (And before you ask, I have many years of brick and mortar management experience and I supervise a freelancer on oDesk although I'm not the client.)
Community Guru
Mattia G Member Since: Mar 10, 2014
4 of 5
Mutual trust and respect is the best way to achieve good results. And once again, clients are NOT bosses nor employers. They're CLIENTS. And Freelancers are NOT employees or slaves. They're FREELANCERS. Simple as that.
“Go then, there are other worlds than these.”
―Stephen King, The Gunslinger
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
5 of 5
Even in an employee/employer situation, it would still be terrible management.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS