🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » HubSpot Sales Software Certification
Page options
muhammad_zafar
Community Member

HubSpot Sales Software Certification

Guys! When I go to my Upwork profile and want to add the HubSpot Sales Software Certification, I don't see it in the list of options.  I also suggested Upwork add this certification to the list, but I still don't see it.  How can we expedite the process?  Is anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks for looking into it.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Zafar,

Currently, only certifications listed here can be validated and added to the Certification section of the profile. The team is working to expand the list but we don't have any ETA for when specific certifications will be added.

In the meantime, you can still use Portfolio or Overview sections of your profile to highlight your certifications, making sure to remove any direct contact information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Zafar,

Currently, only certifications listed here can be validated and added to the Certification section of the profile. The team is working to expand the list but we don't have any ETA for when specific certifications will be added.

In the meantime, you can still use Portfolio or Overview sections of your profile to highlight your certifications, making sure to remove any direct contact information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members