🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hubspot Certification
Page options
ec1d6a6e
Community Member

Hubspot Certification

Hello, I have updated my profile and added a few certifications I have recieved from Hubspot however even after a weeks the profile shows that the certifications are pending approval.

Would anyone be able to help me get them approved?

I would appreciate your assistance. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karan,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I've checked this for you, and you already have a support ticket with our team! If you have followed up instructions shared by our agent, please allow time for the process to be completed and after our team receives confirmation from Hubspot Academy, your certification will appear on your profile within 5 days.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
ec1d6a6e
Community Member

Hello Bojan,

Thanks for your reply.

Its been about 2 weeks since I updated the certificates and have been waiting for Upwork to verify the certifications from Hubspot.

Please let me know if I should reupload the certificates in order to get them verifed.

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karan,

It looks like our team already shared with you instructions on how to complete your certificates' verification. Please check your support tickets for detailed instructions and consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths