cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huh??

Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
1 of 8

Can anyone explain what's happened and how I can resolve this?

Community Guru
Angela L Member Since: Oct 20, 2009
2 of 8

Not sure what's going on, but I was trying to edit my profile, and when I'd click "Save" and "Done editing" it kept reverting back to the previous text, so I am going to wait a while and try again. 

Community Guru
3 of 8

Not even sure why I need to edit an already existing work profile, why it counts as 60% or how they expect it to be updated without allowing you to; patience appears to be required.

Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
4 of 8

Same type of issues here. Internal server error messages. Connectivity and database issues. Wait awhile and try later....

Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
5 of 8

Well I am getting on "My Stats" 

Well, this is awkward.

Looks like this page is kaput. Or on vacation. Or just playing hard to get. At any rate...it's not here.

In the meantime, Go Back or Go Home

Well guess My Stats are on vacation he he .. Wish I was lol, More problems with the updates I assume...

Community Guru
6 of 8

At least it's got the decency to be embarrassed. Don't know why it doesn't know where it's own pages have got to, but what can you expect from something that says 'Holy guacamole' like it was Robin in the high-camp 50's Batman?

Community Guru
Bojana D Member Since: May 2, 2011
7 of 8

The entire site is glitching. It went boom while I was trying to withdraw, gave me quite a scare where and if I managed to send money. My guess - new features incoming, brace yourselves. 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 8

Hi All,

Sorry about the inconvenience you experienced yesterday loading the site and editing profile information. The website was temporary down. It has been fixed since then

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS