🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hunting for work under company name
Page options
mrfahadkhan2000
Community Member

Hunting for work under company name

Hello, I own a company, and i want to find work under my work account. How do I do that?

Shall I create a new account under my company name?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Fahad K wrote:

Hello, I own a company, and i want to find work under my work account. How do I do that?

You'd have to create an agency attached to your profile, which costs $ 20 per month. But even then, clients would stll hire you under your legal name through your agency which can be in your business name. Freelancer profiles must always been in their real, legal name as it appears on their ID documents.

Under no circumstances should you create another profile, that would lead to both profiles being suspended.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Fahad K wrote:

You'd have to create an agency attached to your profile, which costs $ 20 per month. But even then, clients would stll hire you under your legal name through your agency which can be in your business name. Freelancer profiles must always been in their real, legal name as it appears on their ID documents.

Under no circumstances should you create another profile, that would lead to both profiles being suspended.

Thanks, Petra for a very to the point answer. Kudos to you. Have a great day. Smiley Happy

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members