🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I Can't login to my Upwork account
Page options
fethibkt
Community Member

I Can't login to my Upwork account

Hello, From yesterday I can't log in to my Upwork account on pc , I've tried many browsers ( google chrome, edge, firefox.. etc ) but I always get this message: Due to technical difficulties, we are unable to process your request. Please try again later.
13 REPLIES 13
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fethi,

I checked and it looks like you managed to log in already. Could you please let us know if you still need help with this?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I can't log in on my pc , with my phone I can log in on the app and browser , But on my pc I always get this message : Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request , Please try again later.

Hi Fethi,

Thanks for confirming! Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
fethibkt
Community Member

Hello , I had tried everything, I cleared cookies and cache and I had tried different browsers, no result still the same problem

Hi Fethi,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

We are also facing the same issue across all team members in our agency. 

Hi Anuj,

Just to clarify, are you and your Agency members still getting the same error when trying to log into the Desktop App? If so, could you please try the troubleshooting steps shared here and let us know if it persists? If you're referring to logging into your account on the Upwork website on a browser, please let us know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea - we are getting this error when we log in to Upwork website on the browser. 

Hi Anuj,

Thanks for clarifying! Since your post is about logging into your account on the website and not the Desktop App, I have moved your post to a different thread. Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Alexander D ,

l have the same problem

Till now l am  using Firefox for accessing upwork , and now wanned to change to google chrome, l am getting an error:

Check the attachment, please

Hi Lulzim,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies? Let us know if the issue persists and we will assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
khan-dua
Community Member

My friend can't login to her Upwork account via browser either. She has tried all sorts of browsers but gets the same message "Can't login due to technical difficulties."  She has been struggling with this issue over a week now. Her upwork email id is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Kindly solve this asap.

Hi Dua,

Please note that for privacy reasons, we cannot share information about another’s user’s account which we hope you understand. Could you please ask them to contact us directly on any social media they prefer and we will be happy to help?

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members