🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » I.D Verification Issues
Page options
kent-brull
Community Member

I.D Verification Issues

Hello there,

I am having some issues verifying my identity, mainly I believe because the cameras that I have on both my phone and work computer are too low of a resolution and don't provide a clear image. Is there any other way besides uploading a picture of my ID that I can verify my identity?

Thank you all,

Kent

2 REPLIES 2
mtngigi
Community Member

Kent B wrote:

Hello there,

I am having some issues verifying my identity, mainly I believe because the cameras that I have on both my phone and work computer are too low of a resolution and don't provide a clear image. Is there any other way besides uploading a picture of my ID that I can verify my identity?

Thank you all,

Kent

Your photo looks clear enough, but I would suggest removing the hat and taking a photo against a more neutral background. Your camera has settings to take higher-res photos. Try that.

ETA: Or have someone else with better equipment take a good head shot.

aldywaanimusic
Community Member

Hi Kent,

Why don't you try to Scan your ID? either with scanner machine or using your phone with CamScanner (iOS & Android) or something similar? Or, try to wipe and clean the lens of your camera, take a shot under a well lit conditions of course, like outside under bright sunny day 🙂

I just summited mine, my ID was scanned using scanner machine into a decent quality JPEG file (150 dpi). Haven't got notified though..

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths