🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I.D Verification Issues
Page options
kent-brull
Community Member

I.D Verification Issues

Hello there,

I am having some issues verifying my identity, mainly I believe because the cameras that I have on both my phone and work computer are too low of a resolution and don't provide a clear image. Is there any other way besides uploading a picture of my ID that I can verify my identity?

Thank you all,

Kent

2 REPLIES 2
mtngigi
Community Member

Kent B wrote:

Hello there,

I am having some issues verifying my identity, mainly I believe because the cameras that I have on both my phone and work computer are too low of a resolution and don't provide a clear image. Is there any other way besides uploading a picture of my ID that I can verify my identity?

Thank you all,

Kent

Your photo looks clear enough, but I would suggest removing the hat and taking a photo against a more neutral background. Your camera has settings to take higher-res photos. Try that.

ETA: Or have someone else with better equipment take a good head shot.

aldywaanimusic
Community Member

Hi Kent,

Why don't you try to Scan your ID? either with scanner machine or using your phone with CamScanner (iOS & Android) or something similar? Or, try to wipe and clean the lens of your camera, take a shot under a well lit conditions of course, like outside under bright sunny day 🙂

I just summited mine, my ID was scanned using scanner machine into a decent quality JPEG file (150 dpi). Haven't got notified though..

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members