🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I Have Not Received My Withdrawals
Page options
michaelbadando
Community Member

I Have Not Received My Withdrawals

I have not received my withdrawals for two weeks now. My first withdrawal should have been received last week but that didn’t happen (see first screenshot). I thought that it was odd because I was using the same account for purchasing connects and every time charging has been successful. But then, I still ‘corrected’ my banking information, and as can be seen on the 2nd screenshot, the withdrawal was again ‘processed’. But today (23rd), as is also indicated in the 2nd screenshot, should be the last day I can expect my withdrawal but i still have not received it. Please help me out here. I have already come to my bank and they said they do not see any ‘floating’ amount under my name.
5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Michae,

I can confirm that your last 2 withdrawals were successful. Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran!

Thank you for the prompt response. Do you mean 8 business days from the 23rd since that (today) is the last day I should be expecting my withdrawal? Thanks again and looking forward to your response.

Hi Michael,

Let's say your withdrawals were today and on 21. If you don't receive them after 8 business days (from the day they were withdrawn), let me know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction.

Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am afraid I will still not be able to receive my withdrawal today as I have checked just now and it still hasn't showed up in my account. Can anyone help me cancel the withdrawal and have it returned to my Upwork balance so I can try other ways to receive it? Thank you in advance.

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately we can't cancel or reverse a withdrawal. Please be patient as the usual timeframe to receive your funds is 2 to 5 business days. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members