🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I I cancell the contract without payment, Wil...
Page options
rustamov_ulugbek
Community Member

I I cancell the contract without payment, Will it affect my job success score?

Hello. I accepted a new contract 3 days ago. But I haven't started working yet. But now I realised that I won't be able to do the work as the client specified. So I would like to cancel or end the contract. This was a fixed price contract and the money of client is in escrow. I don't want any payment from the client as I haven't done the work . The main thing I want to know that If I cancell the contract by myself without payment, Will it affect my job success score badly and will client leave a negative feedback?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ulugbek R wrote:
. The main thing I want to know that If I cancell the contract by myself without payment, Will it affect my job success score badly and will client leave a negative feedback?

It will only affect your JSS negatively if the client leaves poor private feedback. 

In future, don't accept contracts until you know for certain that you can do the work.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Ulugbek R wrote:
. The main thing I want to know that If I cancell the contract by myself without payment, Will it affect my job success score badly and will client leave a negative feedback?

It will only affect your JSS negatively if the client leaves poor private feedback. 

In future, don't accept contracts until you know for certain that you can do the work.

Thanks for your quick response. I will follow your instructions in future.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members