🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I WITHDREW TO THE WRONG EMAIL ADDRESS. PLEASE...
Page options
ginahawkins44
Community Member

I WITHDREW TO THE WRONG EMAIL ADDRESS. PLEASE, HELP.

Hi,  I recently changed the email address for my account but failed to update the email address for my PayPal payment method. I withdrew funds to the old email,  which I don't have access to.  I couldn't get in touch with Upwork Support so I hope this gets noticed. 

I would appreciate it if this issue can be escalated to the appropriate authorities.  Thanks. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Gina H wrote:

Hi,  I recently changed the email address for my account but failed to update the email address for my PayPal payment method. I withdrew funds to the old email,  which I don't have access to.  I couldn't get in touch with Upwork Support so I hope this gets noticed. 

There is nothing they can do. If the funds can not be delieverd to the appropriate PayPal account, it will eventually bounce back. Contact PayPal

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Gina H wrote:

There is nothing they can do. If the funds can not be delieverd to the appropriate PayPal account, it will eventually bounce back. Contact PayPal

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members