🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I accidentally blocked a client from sending ...
Page options
fastandorganized
Community Member

I accidentally blocked a client from sending me future invitations

I seem to have accidentally blocked a client from sending me future invitations when I first declined his offer so we could make a new one. Now that we have reached an agreement and I was about to start working, he cannot send me a new offer/invitation nor can I send him a proposal. Is there a way to unblock a client so that he can once again send me an offer?

21 REPLIES 21
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christopher, 

Your client will not be able to invite you for a job that you have declined accepting. They will need to post a new job, and invite you with the new job posting. You will then have to accept this new offer/invite. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi,

Thanks for trying to help out but it didn't work. My client says "This freelancer is not available for invitations" and "You cannot send an offer to this freelancer" still even after making a new job post. Can I please speak to an Upwork Moderator or anyone from Support? Even the chat bot doesn't seem to know what to do at the moment...

Hi Christopher,

Our team will assist you further as soon as possible on your new ticket, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for following up. I am not sure what you mean, do I create a new thread or are you referring to the ticket I just sent Upwork a few hours ago regarding this matter?

Hi Christopher,

I was referring to your ticket that you have opened with our Customer Support. I have already escalated your concern to our team to check this and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi , i have sam issues with Freelance profile. Please resolve.

Hi Ankit,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
johnylim
Community Member

I have the same issue too, anyone can help me too ?

Your sincerely,
Johny L.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Man Choy,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the client you're referring to? I’ll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
bobanminicns
Community Member

I have the same problem now! I've suddenly clicked to block client for future requests, but when I realized that, It was late already. Is it possible to fix it somehow? Many thanks!

Hi Boban,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

I am having the same issue with a client. Can you create a support ticket for me please to have this issue fixed. Thank you!

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
michael_vorobyev
Community Member

I have the same problem! I suddenly clicked to block client for future requests, but when I realized that, It was late already. Is it possible to fix it somehow? Many thanks!

Hi Mikhail,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
lewko_monika
Community Member

Hello there,

I have the same issue - I have accidently blocked a client's job proposal. 

Please help,

Monika

Hi Monika,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I have the same issue, I have rejected an invite and accidentally press block this client from sending further request. How to unblock it? 

Hi Zahid,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
serhiyvys
Community Member

Hello, I need help with this subject too

Hi Serge,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members