cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I accidently deleted my account while trying to close a non-working agency profile.

Highlighted
Bat B Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
1 of 4

Hi

I accidently deleted my account while trying to close a non-working agency profile. Please let me know how can i get back this working again?

I recently set up an account with the Freelancer Plus account. I know my freelancer URL and account details if that helps.

I had previously set up a client account  which i do not use. I wanted to solely delete this from my account info so i went ahead and did this in my account settings but it also delete my freelancer account. Can my freelancer account be restored? Thanks Keith,

I Had to create another account under my other email (which is this account) purely for the purposes of being able to get more support/post in this forum.

Can someone please tell me how to reinstate my account for my original email? Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 4

Hi Bat, 

I will send you a private message so that you can share your account details with me, and I can continue assisting you privately.

-Avery
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Wang S Member Since: Mar 23, 2020
3 of 4

im signup with google.and after i complete all of this. every time i want setting my account just role like this
enter pasword->enter email ->your email is already used and i click login with goggle account back to my profile again and when i click setiings.that like this again
enter pasword->enter email ->your email is already used and i click login with goggle account back to my profile
help me if upwork c'not help me. just close my account please .

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 4

Hi Wang, could you please clarify if you are trying to log into this same account using Google? If you're trying to sign up for another account using the same email address, you won't be able to do it. It's against Upwork ToS to have more than one freelancer account.

You've successfully submitted your profile for the review. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Please check this help article for more information about how to achieve a 100% complete profile and If you haven’t already, check out this article for tips on building a great profile and review sample profiles here.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS