🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am a writer but job suggestions relate to g...
Page options
e9b9bb84
Community Member

I am a writer but job suggestions relate to graphic designing and web development

Hi, I am a content writer and like to write articles on political and social issues. 

For the last few weeks, all the posts I am seeing are either relating to graphic designing, website development or other similar jobs relating to the IT sector. Writing jobs pop up rarely.

Everything was going fine in the first few months of my Upwork experience but for the last month, I am unable to send proposals to the right jobs because I can no longer see them. I have a good JSS but this issue is giving me a pretty good headache.

Just to be clear, I did not make any changes in my profile. Can you please see if it's only me who is facing this problem? Is there anything I can do to fix the issue? I know I can use filter option but that is not much helpful either. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
df602768
Community Member

Hi Muhammad,

You can create a personalized job search, instead.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063078-Search-for-Jobs

Search for content writing jobs and save the search. 

LuiggiR

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members