🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I am charged 20 USD each month as subscri...
Page options
anildubey
Community Member

I am charged 20 USD each month as subscription fees but not getting connects to bid?

Each Month I am charged 20USD as subscription fees but I am not getting any connects in monthly qouta to submit proposal!, why this is happening? Can you please guide in same? 

Looking forward to connect with support executive in this matter but I am unable to do so as nowa days upwork has changed many things that is hard to crack. 

Please help. 

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Anilkumar D wrote:

Each Month I am charged 20USD as subscription fees but I am not getting any connects in monthly qouta to submit proposal!, why this is happening?

Under the new (or rather now somewhat older) connect policy, agencies no longer get any connects included, you have to buy them.

What If I move to Agency Basic from Agency Plus Membership & then take Freelancer Plus membership to only of my one member (freelancer) account?
Then will it be have benefits like below??

Includes everything in Basic and also:

70 Connects/month

Anilkumar D wrote:

What If I move to Agency Basic from Agency Plus Membership & then take Freelancer Plus membership to only of my one member (freelancer) account?

70 Connects/month

That's very creative, but if you're running an agency, you do need to have an agency account.

Anilkumar D wrote:

70 Connects/month

There is no such thing a "Agency Basic" anymore

If you want an agency at all, you have to stay on Plus.

You can close your agency and take out freelancer Plus for your individual account, of course.

MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Anilkumar,

As others have mentioned, Connects are not included with the Agency Plus plan. With the Agency Plus plan, you have the following benefits:

• Build your agency with unlimited team members
  • Be competitive with insight into competitor bids on jobs
  • Engage and apply by purchasing shared agency Connects
  • Keep your earnings confidential

The option to downgrade to the Agency Basic plan was recently reinstated for agencies who wish to take a break from Upwork. However, with the Agency Basic plan you will not be able to purchase Connects. Please note that there is currently a bug on the downgrade page that indicates that you can purchase Connects; this is incorrect and will be resolved soon.

As you mentioned, the Freelancer Plus plan does include Connects. However, you will not be able to submit proposals through your agency using Connects from your freelancer account.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Mike

Agency Program Coordinator

Cheers,
Mike
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths