🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am curious what it feels like for you...
Page options
bizwriterjohn
Community Member

I am curious what it feels like for you...

A fixed fee project at $375 just ended.  I needed $112 of the budget and the project ended successfully.  The client appreciated the fast work, placed a bonus - more in the milestone that ended the work -  than was indicated by my rate x hours transposition.  Glowing reviews. Refund provided, done, tied up with a nice bow.

What does it feel like, for you, to absolutely nail a project to the wall?  Perhaps gain more payment than expected.  Get great comments and perfect ratings.

Reality, not "bragging".  I have closed down a project that totaled $12,000, $10,000, multiple in the $8k range and others.  Even so, for this $150 project.  Each successful project closure darn near brings tears to my eyes.  I feel like....  "I matter and I am effective in business to ranges superlative".

As a reminder.  I engaged the the most important words in the project.   As end of project conclusion dialogs occurred:

"R., my ratings are my most important business asset.  Would you please take a moment to extend ratings as you see best fit."

And he did.

1 REPLY 1
moonraker
Community Member

John B wrote:

What does it feel like, for you, to absolutely nail a project to the wall?  Perhaps gain more payment than expected.  Get great comments and perfect ratings.

Obviously very happy, and also partly relieved. There's always a risk when taking on new clients that they can be difficult, or just not a good match. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members