🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I am facing an issue with my Job feed
Page options
nabeel_guru
Community Member

I am facing an issue with my Job feed

Hi.

I have been struggling with my Job feed recently. Previously, Upwork usually shows me new jobs after every 5 to 10 minutes. However, now it's been shrunk and it shows me jobs that were posted even 24 hours ago. The job feed does not update itself doesn't matter how many times I press the refresh button. 

What is the solution for it. Can somebody assist pls? I can't find a direct link where I can report this problem. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nabeel,

can recommend adding or resetting your saved search results so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs on your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nabeel,

can recommend adding or resetting your saved search results so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs on your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can you pls assist me on how to reset my saved search results. I can see an option here. 

Hi Nabeel,

All you need to do is to follow my instructions in my previous post and add your saved search results, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members