🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I am facing issues with upwork
Page options
aslamumair
Community Member

I am facing issues with upwork

I am viewing this

Financial transactions for Umair **edited for Community Guidelines** have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Umair, 

I went ahead and checked your account with the team. I'll come back here once I have more information. 

ETA: Hi Umair, a member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I have followed all the steps, yet the financial limit is not lifted.

The 2nd problem is, now it is quiet hard to contact upwork. Everywhere there are automated non sense bot reply irrelevant. And there is no way to generate ticket or contact support by email. Please put the contact support email. Your community portal is very very messy and not user friendly. It wasted my 30 mintues. Generating a thread in  community forum is not the right way to get rid of questions and your responsibitlies. 

I followed all the steps but my financial transaction limit is not yet lifted.

Ticket 26373901

Hi Umair,

I checked your account and I can see that you`ve already opened a new ticket. I will also escalate your concern to our team and one of our team members will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members