🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I am getting an error "link expired", whe...
Page options
pradeeba76
Community Member

I am getting an error "link expired", whenever I try to submit the proposal.

I am getting an error "link expired", whenever I try to submit the proposal. Can I get customer care email to resolve this issue please?

126 REPLIES 126
mehdieseo
Community Member

Hello,

Maybe post owner remove the post then link is dead now

Mehedi
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pradeeba,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michelle,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
lalu_taki
Community Member

Dear Bojan S

i got this same problem too,.
can't submit a proposal and got page with " this link has expired " page

can you help me about this too,.

your help really appreciated

thank you very much

best regards

Hi Lalu,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey I am getting the same error. I am not able to raise a ticket as well. the help section is very difficult. Please help. None of the link for submiting proposal is working.

Whenever I click on Submit a proposal, it says the link has expired. Now this job is posted 8 minutes ago. Please help.

Hi Subhraneel,

It looks like you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I am having a problem, whenever I select a project and can't even submit my information. This link is expired. Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days

can you help me about this too,.

your help really appreciated

Regards:

Thank you for reaching out to us, Muhammad.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

am having the same problem, whenever I select a project and can't even submit my information. This link is expired. Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days.

asankaherath63_0-1638564620800.png

Thank you for reaching out to us, Asanka.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan, I'm getting the same problem when submitting a proposal for a job. "This link is expired. Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days." Can you ask someone to help me please? I can't send proposals and can't apply for any gig. Thanks in advance.

Hi Adriano, 
I'm sorry for the delay as I'm looking into this further. Our team will come back here once we have more information.

ETA: Hi Adriano, this seems to be related to an old verification in 2016. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through a support ticket to help you complete the verification. Hopefully, this resolves your issue.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi I also have the same problem. everytime I submit my proposal I get the same error.

Hi Chester,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
abdok1
Community Member

Hi Bojan S,

I am having same Problem. Can you please help me too?

Hi Abderrahim,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I am having the same problem, whenever I select a project and can't even submit my information. This link is expired. Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days.

Hi Rohit,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already initiated a support ticket for the same inquiry. One of our support team members will assist you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hey, Bojan I am getting the same error can you please guide me, How to resolve this ?

Hi Moiz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
kaavian
Community Member

Hello,

I'm having the same problem. I'm trying to submit my proposal to some newly created projects, yet I'm seeing link expired error

Hi Kaavian,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
d64c3382
Community Member

Hi,

I'm having the same issue currently, I can't submit a proposal.

Hi Philemon, 

I checked with the team and it looks like you were already able to complete their request. You should be able to submit proposals now.

~Andrea
Upwork

Whenever I click on Submit a proposal, it says the link has expired. Help me, please

Hi Oleksiy,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble submitting proposals. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Bojan S,

I am having same Problem. Can you please help me too?

Hi Abdul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I am facing same issue and need some help on it can someone help me too thanks 

yusdoyin
Community Member

I am having the same error pls

Hi Adedoyin,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
pradeeba76
Community Member

Hi Team, I am getting a message like this when I am trying to apply/send a proposal "This link is expired. Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days." Please let me know why it is showing like this? All the jobs showing like this when I am applying for the job. Attaching the screenshot of the error. Please help me. I am not able to apply for any of the jobs.

digitaldiva2013
Community Member

I am having the same problem, whenever I select a project and can't even submit my information.

This link is expired. Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days.

beb_ema
Community Member

I have the same problem

Hi Emmanuel,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am having the same problem. 'This link has expired'

Can you please guide me.

Thanks

Hi there, 

I've checked with our team, and they have confirmed that one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths