🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am getting an error "link expired", wheneve...
Page options
pradeeba76
Community Member

I am getting an error "link expired", whenever I try to submit the proposal.

I am getting an error "link expired", whenever I try to submit the proposal. Can I get customer care email to resolve this issue please?

126 REPLIES 126
baselazim
Community Member

I have also the same problem whenever I submit a proposal.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Basel,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have the same problem...

Hi Bojan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Abdul,

I've escalated your request to our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. You can access the ticket when you log in to your Upwork account and going here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
ssoumikh
Community Member

I am having the same problem when I try to submit a proposal. Need help please

Hi Shahnewaj,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
najim001
Community Member

Hi Najim,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
sam_mehta20
Community Member

same with me.

Thank you for reaching out to us, Sahira.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

same with me !

Hi Waqas,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
palomares_ruby
Community Member

Same here. It always show error. Link expired. Can anyone help me?

Hi Ruby,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ws_ayan
Community Member

I am facing the same rpoblem

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi WS,

I checked your account and I can see that you have already reached out to our team via ticket. Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Same with me

Hi Yancho,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
igor_janosevic
Community Member

Hi guys,

I am experiencing the same issue. Can you please help me with that, it will be much appreciated? 

Thank you in advance,
Best,

Hi Igor,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
abel-scot
Community Member

I keep getting the error message "link expired" when i try to send a proposal. Please i need help with this

Hi Obuse,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
sameenhassan
Community Member

getting the same error right now on almost every job. Can someone here guide me what to do?

Hi Sameen,

I'll have one of our customer support agents to reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
mattsapii
Community Member

Hi, I'm also having the same problem. 

Hi Syafii,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
881dd665
Community Member

#upwork

image_2022-02-22_220251.png

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alf Ur,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with this concern.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
bojana_88
Community Member

Dear Bojan S

I got this same problem too,.
Can't submit a proposal and got a " this link has expired " page no matter how old the job is posted, could be minutes, months or seconds. 

Can you help me about this too? 

Also, I tried to install the app version on my phone to circumvent this issue, but it is not finding it in my app store anywhere. Is there anything you can assist with this as well? 

Your help is really appreciated

Hi Bojana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
saale
Community Member

Getting the same error every time I try to submit a proposal

Hi Saale,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
vinchiecent
Community Member

Same here im having an expired link whenever i click the submit proposal

Hi Vincent,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
littleeuler
Community Member

I have same error can someone help

Hi Andrew,

I can see that you've already reached out to the team in charge of your case and a support ticket has been set up. Please allow our team to review your account and your concern. You should be getting an update through that ticket and feel free to communicate if you need further assistance. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
abdullahahmed155
Community Member

am having the same problem, whenever I select a project and can't even submit my information. This link is expired. Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days. Any one can help me

Hi ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members