🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am getting difficulty in getting jobs
Page options
rishabsharma95
Community Member

I am getting difficulty in getting jobs

Hi everyone,

Her's the link to my profile: https://www.upwork.com/fl/~01751d0256c44ac1cd

I am providfing digital marketing services for the past 8 years. I have been using Upwork for a very long time but now I am getting difficulity in getting clients.

Can someone suggest me something that can help me? 

I am associated with a marketing agency that provide complete digital marketing services to clienst all over the globe.

Your help and suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank You.

3 REPLIES 3
ed42fe96
Community Member

There could be multiple reason for the same..... Since your JSS is 100%, I guess the possibility for the same might be:

- Poor quality on proposal and covers where you need to show relevant experience

- New bidding system, where anyone can outrank you by bidding more connects

Upwork may reject your profile on the grounds that there aren't enough opportunities for the combination of skills and work categories you chose.

- Not applying to relevant job as per skills mentioned on your profile

For more, lets connect and discuss further as I have been helping freelancers get more jobs via Good and descriptive proposal, rather than copy-paste or cookie cutter approach 🙂

Hi Tejanshu,

Can you suggest something?

No, "anyone" can't pay to outrank you by boosting their bids - it's only for the top three spots. The rest of the bids are shown in the same order as always. And Upwork obviously hasn't rejected the OP's profile. 

What are your qualifications to coach other freelancers, when you have such a low JSS? Why not share tips here instead of asking the OP to contact you?

There's plenty of free advice for those who are struggling, starting with the Upwork Academy courses here: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Working-On-Upwork-101/Finding-Work/ta-p/1084729

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members