🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am getting profile views on consistent base...
Page options
saadrauf11
Community Member

I am getting profile views on consistent base, but not getting orders.

Hello, I have a few complete jobs on my profile. I have been sending proposals to clients regularly. St

atistics show, clients visit my profile, but hiring ratio is very low. Is there anything i must do to get more jobs..

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

You've had excellent reviews, so your 100% feedback rating is probably the reason that you're getting a lot of profile views. But then when someone goes to read your profile, your main description is just a list of what you do and which programmes you use - it doesn't say why someone should hire you specifically. I would recommend reading about how to improve this; you could even hire a writer to help you with it (I did that when I was starting out). 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
filip_knezevic
Community Member

Big fish in a small pond.

Not so easy to make it big. 🙂

Luck plays an important factor, I would say.

At least you have a descent profile. 

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

You've had excellent reviews, so your 100% feedback rating is probably the reason that you're getting a lot of profile views. But then when someone goes to read your profile, your main description is just a list of what you do and which programmes you use - it doesn't say why someone should hire you specifically. I would recommend reading about how to improve this; you could even hire a writer to help you with it (I did that when I was starting out). 

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Haseeb K wrote:

Hello, I have a few complete jobs on my profile. I have been sending proposals to clients regularly. St

atistics show, clients visit my profile, but hiring ratio is very low. Is there anything i must do to get more jobs..

Every little thing counts, and you want to make a good impression on a client who spends a fraction of a second on your profile before he decides to skip or look at it further. A professional profile pic can make all the difference. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members