🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am getting views but not getting any invite...
Page options
toqeer1998
Community Member

I am getting views but not getting any invites.

Hello Freelancers,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm facing a challenge and would greatly appreciate your valuable suggestions. Over the past three days, I've been noticing an increase in profile views; however, I haven't received any job invites yet. I'm reaching out to seek guidance on identifying any areas where I might be missing out.

Could anyone kindly review my profile and provide suggestions for any necessary changes? Rest assured, my profile is fully completed, with all relevant information provided.

I sincerely appreciate your time and assistance. Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,
Muhammad Toqeer.

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck!

~ Joanne
Upwork
burbage_michael
Community Member

I would simplify your overview. Take out all the key words at the top. Limit your bullet point to one or two groups. Write about three sentences per subject. 

2779bde0
Community Member

It usually takes a lot of proposals to get one job. As you build a client base, you'll get repeat busines.

Simplify your profile. You are repeating info from your header. Clients only care about one thing. How are you going to help them reach their goals? You are either the best match in the sea of applications they receive, or you aren't. End of story.

Your job in your proposals, and your profile is to convince clients that you are what they are looking for. Keep it short and sweet.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members