cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am having several issues, but techinal support still not solve my issues.

priya_di
Active

Hi all respected members,

I have been facing some issues in my profile since one month but techinal support can't solve my issues and still in pending status. I don't understand where do I complain it. Help and support page link is not working in my profile, facing issue in my portfolio uploading. I just want my profile like a normal profile. I did very hardwork and get two jobs and done well and willing to do more. Please help me out if anyone here to raise my voice to main techinal support. I did mail many times but in reply I got only that keep waiting, will solve the issue.

Help me.

Thanks & Regards

Priya

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Priya,

I am sorry about the confusion. There appears to be an issue with your access to the Help Center because you used to have a different account registered on Upwork with the same email address. We'll have it reset so two accounts don't get confused.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
iaabraham
Community Guru
Hi Priya,

I wish I could offer advice, but I have a similar dilemma. I have 2 pending issues with my profile, one which had been reported 3 months ago.

I know that the technical/engineering team has a lot of other site problems to attend to, so who knows how long they will take to get to our issues? (If ever.)

I think the only thing we can do is to be patient and follow up once in a while...

Or hopefully a moderator here can escalate your ticket - they have done that for me in the past.
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Priya,

I am sorry about the confusion. There appears to be an issue with your access to the Help Center because you used to have a different account registered on Upwork with the same email address. We'll have it reset so two accounts don't get confused.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

I am afraid if I lost all my progress. It is hard to get project here. I have done 2 projects here, please don't erase them when you reset it. Please, I am requesting you. I put my hard efforts to get these 2 projects. Hope you understand my concern.

Thanks

Sorry if I didn't express it clearly, Priya. Your Work History on your current account will not be affected. We just need to reset your access to the Help Center. No need to worry.

~ Valeria
Upwork

OK,  I am really happy to hear that and thanks for your reply. When do I suppose it will be reset ? Does any mail will inform me ?

You there ?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Priya,

You should  be able to access the Help Center now. Please, let us know if you are still having troubles. I also see that an agent is assisting you via the ticket.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks for reply, I was very happy when I got your message but I have still same issue and also I had withdrawl my money on July 1st but dont get yet. Yes one agent is helping me but result are not in favour yet. just waiting for green light from him.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS