cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am looking for a job data entory

sabbah123
Mahmoud S Member Since: Nov 21, 2015
1 of 6
iown skills and capabilities necessary for the work of data entry and capabilities in the light I got my certifications and experience of many in this area where that I can work and implementation requires me to work very well and be practical distinct from the others and RPR speed in completing the work. If there was any job or any about the work of data entry I hope that you are in the media and are optional for Tivha and prove my skills and experience.
 thanks you
sabbah mahmoud.
battershall-ramo
Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 6

Data entry is a very oversubscribed field here, and is generally done on a lowest fee wins basis. Sadly, I can only suggest you lower your rate to $3 if you want work. You will also need to expand your profile so that it looks professional, and try for as few errors in English as possible. As it is, it's highly unlikely that any employer will even consider a profile where $22.50 an hour is considered a 'commensurate' rate for data entry.

View solution in original post

sabbah123
3 of 6

Well thank you
But I can do in any work is only request I want to find a job ..

sabbah123
4 of 6

Well I'll give you information to the public
But please help me to get my first job

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 6

Look, NOBODY can help you get a job, only you can.

Unfortunately with your lack of English skills and your profile looking so very poor, it is very unlikely that you will get hired.

You are in the most competitive area of freelancing, and are competing against literally tens of thousands of freelancers with better English skills, better profiles, more professional experience and feedback.

You should concentrate on getting your profile improved, and then ask for advice again.

sabbah123
6 of 6

ok
thankes you

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS