cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am looking for work

sabbah123
Mahmoud S Member Since: Nov 21, 2015
1 of 3

I had the skills needed to work in any field of expertise, but especially the field of administration in general in if there is any relation to the work of the administration or the Fa Shi like I'm ready to be .

juvy_ann-palma
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 3

Hi Mahmoud,

We are all looking for work here.  All of us here are skilled.  I started freelancing here at Upwork last August, 2015.  What I did was  really wait for my first job.  And then I realize that until now, I am still waiting for projects to come.  While waiting what I do is take Upwork tests, submit a proposal, attach my portfolio items to my profile, submit a proposal, update my resume, submit a proposal, study and submit a proposal.  I call it active waiting.  It helps for me. It may help you to assume a business perspective in this platform.  Passion is the only thing that never goes bankrupt, I believe.

This one is for both of us: 

"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it." -Steve Jobs

View solution in original post

sabbah123
Mahmoud S Member Since: Nov 21, 2015
3 of 3

Well thank you

nice to meet you
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS