🐈
» Forums » Support » I am not able to get membership plan as i set...
Page options
4fc1b224
Community Member

Facing Issue in Buying Connects

Hi, 

I have been trying to buy connects and have tried different payment methods but seems nothing is working.

I don't see a way to directly connect with the support team.

Please help..!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the trouble while purchasing Connects. In general, this happens when the transactions you’re attempting on your card keep being declined by the bank. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

If you’re still experiencing issues after checking with your bank, a quick way to contact our support team is by clicking the 'Chat with Upwork' button on the Contact Support page.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

942 REPLIES 942
95c30f63
Community Member

Hi luiggi, It's been 2 days already and i still cant submit proposals due to my connects. I want to buy connects but I tried already to add my billing method but still it didnt work. Whenever I was redirected to my bank and was able to provide my OTP, after that it was back to then billing method again and I need to fill in again my bank account. It keeps on getting back from the start after being redirected to back and after I provide the OTP. What is the problem? Please help me with this because i really need to buy connects and submit a proposal. 

95c30f63_0-1710227329201.png

Hi Lisette,

Thank you for following up. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
95c30f63
Community Member

Hello Nikola,

In addition, I did not linked any bank  account to my settings. please help me 

thank you.

62a6942a
Community Member

"We found a problem with your primary billing method and to put it on hold. Update it now."

I already updated the payment method, but still no solution.

How can you solve this problem?

Hi Patricio,

I've shared your report with our support team and raised a ticket to give it the attention it deserves. One of the team members will contact you on this page with more information and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
rkitact
Community Member

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Arun,

I checked the transaction in your account and found that it has been declined. Please get in touch with your card-issuing bank so that they can look into the specific decline error.

~ Joanne
Upwork
rkitact
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Thank you for your swift response.

I've used the same debit card on various platforms like Amazon, Myntra, Paytm, and Zomato without encountering any issues. It initially worked on Upwork a couple of times, but then stopped. Given that it's only an issue on Upwork and I've had successful transactions in the past, I don't believe it's a bank-related problem.

Could you please provide further guidance on resolving this matter?

Thanks,
Arun

Hi Arun,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
mikimaus1
Community Member

I can't buy connect. I keep getting this message: Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please refresh the page and try again. If this issue keeps happening, contact customer support.

Hi Milan,

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble buying Connects. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
seifmo
Community Member

when i want to buy connects , it tell me "Your account has been limited. Please contact customer support."

Hi Seif,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
jigneshdabhi
Community Member

I tried Visa (Derbit card)

Still get an issue 

"You have not set up any billing methods yet.

Your billing method will be charged only when your available balance from Upwork earnings is not sufficient to pay for your monthly membership and/or Connects."

Hi Jignesh, 

It looks like your previous billing method was declined. You can try adding a different billing method to your account to be able to purchase Connects. Kindly also refer to the email support ticket that the team sent you for more information about your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

We found a problem with your primary billing method and to put it on hold. Update it now.

Screenshot (336).png

Hi Sadaqat,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while adding a billing method. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
25f88f5f
Community Member

For the last few days I am trying to buy conections.... But I cant.... I dont know why can't I????

Hi Raj,

I checked your account and saw that the transaction has been declined. You might want to reach out to your card- issuing bank to check on the specific decline error. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
8fe9278f
Community Member

I am getting this error" We found a problem with your primary billing method and to put it on hold. Update it now."

i tried many ways..same result..paypal also wont work..how do i resolve this issue.

Hi Kanth,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
d5970c9a
Community Member

I am gettingbtge following message 

We found a problem with your primary billing method and to put it on hold

There is no problems with my debit card or PayPal account

Please open a ticket as I cannot apply to jobd

Hi Gerard,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon on this page to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths