🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am not able to understand Service contract ...
Page options
6d12f9a1
Community Member

I am not able to understand Service contract payments received in upwork income certificate

I can't understand the Service contract payments received section in my Upwork income certificate

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I have completed  1000$ earnings on Upwork this march but in this certificate, this not the case can some one help to understand what does these earnings mean

9 REPLIES 9
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Masood,

The Certificate of Earnings report calculates your earnings for the past one, three, six, and twelve months. It also includes service fees. The date ranges cannot be adjusted. The report will include your name, address, profile title, URL, and a statement explaining that you are a freelancer through our platform.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

But I haven't earned this amount yet. I have just completed 1000$ milestone
including Upwork service fee this March and it is showing it from last
year's may

Hi Masood,

I checked your earnings and can confirm that the amount you see is correct. You can go to the Reports > Transaction History page, adjust the filters to show results from May 2020 for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

I just printed out my Certificate of Earnings and looked at the "Service contract payments received".

Since Apr 01, 2022 |  Since Oct 01, 2022 | Since Jan 01, 2023 | Since Mar 01, 2023
$1,250 USD | $733 USD | $289 USD | $41 USD

The total is more than $2K, why my 12-month earnings show $1,459.18.

Thank you in advance for your clarification.

Apinia

Hi Apinia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that you do not add those numbers to get your 12-month earning.

If you've earned $41 since March 1 and $289 since January 1, that just means in between these dates, you earned $248.

Kindly check this and this article for more information about your earnings.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi,

I just downloaded CSV and found my total bill is 1,605.41. And I read this information "Once you reach $1,000 in earnings, the total will be updated in one thousand-dollar increments".

My question is, why do my Stats show $1,470.54, not 1,605.41? 

Please kindly re-explain. Thank you. -Apinia

Hi Apinia,

Thank you for your message. Your total earnings are $1605.41 and the last 12-months earning is $1,470.54. Could you please confirm the interval dates you selected while downloading the CSV file?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I started from 1 January 2022 to 6 March 2023, please see the attached file.

Oh, I think that I misunderstood. I wanted to know the total earnings, not the 12-month earnings.

Is it not shown somewhere in my Profile?

Apinia

Jan 2022.png

Hi Apinia,

Thank you for following up. I would like to clarify that you can view a total of all earnings or see your earnings, by client, for up to the past three years on your Earnings and Billings page. Additionally, you can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members