🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I am not accepting client offer so It wil...
Page options
arpitvaishnav47
Community Member

I am not accepting client offer so It will affect my Job success rate?

Hello Upwork Team,

I am working on one client project on Upwork without accepting the client's job offer now Client behavior is very irritated towards me and he treats me as a slave. He will increase his project's requirement which was not mentioned when discussed earlier with the client.

So please tell me what I do can I ask the client to withdrew there offer or after client sent a job offer on Upwork it will automatically expire on Upwork in 7 days.

So what will I do can I wait for the expiration of the job offer or can I ask the client to withdrew there offer because I do not want to continue work with the client because of his behaviour.

Or please also tell me if I do not accept the client's offer and if the client's offer expires or if I say the client to withdrew there offer and client withdraws the offer so it will affect my Job success rate on not.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Arpit V wrote:

I am working on one client project on Upwork without accepting the client's job offer

Why in the world would you do something like that?

Arpit V wrote:

So please tell me what I do can I ask the client to withdrew there offer or after client sent a job offer on Upwork it will automatically expire on Upwork in 7 days.

Just decline the offer. It has no effect on your job success score.

In future, don't ever start to work without a contract.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Arpit V wrote:

I am working on one client project on Upwork without accepting the client's job offer

Why in the world would you do something like that?

Arpit V wrote:

Just decline the offer. It has no effect on your job success score.

In future, don't ever start to work without a contract.

ok, Mam, I follow your instructions

allergywriter
Community Member

Ummm, if you don't already have a contract in place, then why are you doing any work at all?

No contract - no work.

Ok sir, I will follow your instructions.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths