🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I am not getting Top rated Badge
Page options
grandeursolution
Community Member

I am not getting Top rated Badge

Hi there,

I think I am fullfilling all the criteria of Top Rated badge but still I am not getting the Top Rated Badge

Can you please tell me what is the condition is pending to fullfill the criteria?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Yash B.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Yash,

Thank you for your message. You need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. Currently, your Eligible weeks stand at 11 of 16. You can refer to My Stats page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
spectralua
Community Member

Look like you have not enough feedbacks.

Bage will be auto assignen when you fit all requirements.

JoanneP

Hi Yash,

The Top Rated badge is automatically added to your profile once you meet the criteria listed here. You will receive a notification to let you know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Can you please let me know what is pending?

I think I am meeting all the criteria.

Hi Yash,

Thank you for your message. You need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. Currently, your Eligible weeks stand at 11 of 16. You can refer to My Stats page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep,

Can you please check why I am not getting the Top Rated badge?

I have already completed a 13 weeks out of 16, so can you please tell me what else is pending?

Hi Yash,

Thank you for your message. The Top Rated badge is automatically added to your profile within 24-48 after you meet the criteria listed here

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you Pradeep.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths