🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am not getting hired or any reponse from th...
Page options
2f064186
Community Member

I am not getting hired or any reponse from the clients

Hi everybody!

I have completed about 6 jobs in the first 3 months. Now, I have been sending requests to the clients for the last 4 months but I am not getting any response from the clients. Please check my profile here **Edited for Community Guidelines**

There's a 78% job success score on my profile how can I increase that. What should be the next step to do. Need suggestions for improving the proposal letter.  Please check my profile, is there any flaw you find?

Thanks

Ali

2 REPLIES 2
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Ali U wrote:

Hi everybody!

I have completed about 6 jobs in the first 3 months. Now, I have been sending requests to the clients for the last 4 months but I am not getting any response from the clients. Please check my profile here **Edited for Community Guidelines**

There's a 78% job success score on my profile how can I increase that. What should be the next step to do. Need suggestions for improving the proposal letter.  Please check my profile, is there any flaw you find?

Thanks

Ali

Here's the problem: some of "your" portfolio pieces were actually stolen from websites like iStockphoto.com. This misleads clients into thinking that you're capable of creating high-quality work, when actually, you have no proper training or experience or skills. So, when clients hire you and you deliver work that isn't up to the standards of the rest of "your" portfolio, they are disappointed and give you bad feedback. This makes it unlikely that any new clients will hire you. But hey, you managed to fool people for awhile and made some money, so you should consider yourself lucky.

7aab9bc0
Community Member

Well, Like Christine said. Your portfolio pieces are stolen from websites... I would do work myself and then Showcase that

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths