🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am not getting hired
Page options
monirul_islam99
Community Member

I am not getting hired

Almost 1+ year I am working with Upwork but I can't get a response from the client as I want. I get only 2 jobs in the last 6 months. How can I fix my problem? Please see my profile and let me know about it. Give me some tips about how I get more jobs. 

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01e20d0e4c9d59c819

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It looks much better! I would remove "you've come to the right place". Takes up unnecessary space. Can you break up the list of things you do into groups? 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
robin_hyman
Community Member

It's your profile. You have the wrong approach. Clients don't want to pay you your really low hourly fee so you can go online and learn about what they need you to do. You should have these skills PRIOR to being hired. Never reveal you take your time to do a google search to learn new things. 

Instead, talk about your skills, what you bring to the table that the thousands of others on Upwork who have earned much more, and are Top Rated don't.

The first two lines are what a client sees in a search. Make sure they stand out. Good luck.

Please can you give me some profile demo?

Md Monirul Islam T wrote:

Please can you give me some profile demo?

Do a search for top-rated freelancers in your field and review their profiles. Make sure you don't copy as you will be suspended. 

ok, Thanks for your help.

Can you check my profile again? Please

Md Monirul Islam T wrote:

Can you check my profile again? Please

Hi Md. Monirul Islam,

If you send me a direct offer, I would be more than happy to accept it and critique it for you in a peer review.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon! 

All the best.

It looks much better! I would remove "you've come to the right place". Takes up unnecessary space. Can you break up the list of things you do into groups? 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members