cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not getting job of SEO

Highlighted
Ilyas I Member Since: Feb 12, 2015
1 of 32
I am a professional SEO Worker. Please someone check my profile and tell me is there any problem with it. I am ready to prove my self, i will start work in minimum price.
Tags (3)
Highlighted
Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
2 of 32

Have you considered changing your profile picture to something friendlier and more welcoming to prospective employers? Moreover, asking someone to proofread your profile to get rid of the numerous grammatical errors may help. Finally, you claim to have worked for a world-famous company, perhaps mentioning its name would give veracity to your claims.

Highlighted
3 of 32
Yeah. Thanks i checked the grammatical issues but there were not that much. otherwise i fixed the issues in my overview. now what can i do. do you have any experience in sending the right proposal to the client?
Highlighted
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
4 of 32

Did you check the grammatical issues yourself?  That's a bit pointless really,  as the point is you probably don't know what the issues are. You need a native speaker with good language skills to check it for you. (Although I have seen much worse on here...)

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
5 of 32

re: "i checked the grammatical issues but there were not that much"

Ilyas,

Allow me to do you a favor and give you some additional advice.

When Ramon mentioned that you have numerous grammatical errors, do not casually dismiss what he said.

Your profile text still has numerous grammatical errors.

Ramon said to have somebody proofread your profile text, not to do it yourself.

You should feel free follow his advice (with which I concur) or not, as you see fit. But you do not personally possess enough English language proficiency to be able to write profile text which is free from grammatical and language usage errors and which sounds natural and correct to a native English speaker.

This is not to say that grammatical errors in your profile text are what is preventing you from getting jobs. But the overview description on your profile is a central piece of your profile that is seen prominently by potential clients and it does NOT need to be re-written for each job you apply to. So it makes sense to put some effort into it so that it makes you seem as appealing a prospect as possible.

Highlighted
Pabel C Member Since: Mar 19, 2015
6 of 32

Can you help me to complete my profile......Please

Highlighted
Community Guru
7 of 32

Pabel,

Your profile is set to private, so none of the contractors who frequent the community forums and post here can see your profile.

So other than saying that your profile appears to meet oDesk standards, but we wish you were smiling, there's not much we can say.

Highlighted
8 of 32
I actually didn't checked it my self. i checked the grammatical issues on a website Spell Check. otherwise now i checked on 5 different grammar checking webpage, and found a lot more grammatical issues. i checked on http://spellcheckplus.com/, https://www.languagetool.org/ etc. please let me know if there is any problem with my grammar anymore. Thanks for your opinion. Thank you, Ilyas
Highlighted
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
9 of 32

Your profile text is still full of small errors which make it immediately noticeable as written by a non-native. No computer program in the world can fix that. You need it checked over by a native English speaker who is proficient in the use of the language.

Highlighted
Community Guru
10 of 32

re: Stephen: "You need it checked over by a native English speaker who is proficient in the use of the language."

re: Ilyas: "please let me know if there is any problem with my grammar anymore."

LOL.

Stephen,

To Ilyas' credit, he DID ask a native English speaker to help him with his profile:

He asked you!

-Preston

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS