11 of 32

Can you help me a little about it. you can contact me on my gmail account 

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
12 of 32

Ilyas,

This may sound harsh, and please don't take it the wrong way, but I think you've received plenty of help already.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
13 of 32

Since I'm still overwhelmed by the level of gratitude shown to me yesterday, I'll offer further advice: your profile now looks worse than it did previously. There is very little chance of any employer believing the claims you make if you write in such a manner. Moreover, the picture has not been changed; it comes across as disrespectful to potential employers if you post a picture of yourself looking bored and angry. 

Take the advice given or not, but if you're not going to, then why bother asking?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
14 of 32
Ilyas, maybe you made some changes since Ramon last posted. I just looked at your profile and it is 200% improved since the time I first saw it!

It is very FOCUSED and the English language usage, capitalization and punctuation is so much improved! It is now better than what I see on most profiles from non-English speaking candidates.

I think you had some rough moments on this thread but you persevered and have turned things around.

Ramon and others are right about the photo, though. If that photo is somehow expressive of your culture or you think it is somehow particularly appropriate in an artistic or philosophical way or something, then you need to move past those feelings and post a photo which might be at variance with your id, but which will stand a chance of getting you some money.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
15 of 32

Edit - sorry, posted on wrong thread

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Diana S Member Since: Jan 27, 2015
16 of 32

Hi Ilyas,

I just want to echo what others have said - I would recommend you change your photo! I know that a serious looking photo is considered professional in Pakistan (and India too, my family is Indian) but most people from Europe and America like to see a smiling face. 

Have a friend take a photo of you smiling against a blank background or wall or something and that will be much better!!

Good luck!

Highlighted
Md Abu S Member Since: Sep 5, 2015
17 of 32

hello 

if anyone can help me that, why i can't get any job?

it gives heart me that, i am submitting proposal but why buyers can't give me the job.

i'm an off page SEO expert.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
18 of 32

Md Abu Saleh,

This is just my 2 cents. I don't see anything very wrong with your overview, but I am not convinced by your portfolio. Visually, I find it rather untidy, and your explanations need to be clearer and written in better English.

I am not an SEO expert, so I don't know if this would work or not. If possible could you change the order in your portfolio and put page 3 to page 1? Your demo of Google Panda is much more attractive and would make me want to find out more about your work if that was the first thing I could see.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
19 of 32

The problem with these SEOs posting in here is that anyone with half a clue knows that what they are doing will penalize a site. There's one guy talking about the Google sandbox. There is no Google sandbox. There are no "rules for Panda." Panda is just a filter for low quality sites. Another one talking about ezinearticles for backlinks. Ezinearticles is well known for being 1 cause for manual penalties. Nobody uses them for backlinks anymore and it's been a well known fact since 2011. 

The world renowned/reputed/whatever SEO firm is the typical wording the spammers use when they send you lame emails telling you that they guarantee 1st page. I like to send them a domain of mine that has 0 content on it and ask them what they can do for me. They always tell me my dead site can be #1. 

So anyway, anyone with half a clue would never hire these people and those who do find their sites in the void after a few months.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
20 of 32

Ooh, Jennifer, ouch! But thank you for that lesson! Smiley Embarassed

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS