🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am not getting new "connect"
Page options
viveksh0123
Community Member

I am not getting new "connect"

I am not getting new "connect" and I have sent 10 to 15 proposals till now but no response from the client.

Hello Upwork team

My name is Vivek Sharma I am associated with 'Upwork' for 1 month, and I have sent around 10 to 15 proposals to clients during this 1 month but no response from the client.
But now I have also stopped getting new 'connect', what is the reason I am not getting new 'connect'.
Have we made any mistake due to which we are not getting new 'connect'
We understand that the reason for not getting a new 'connect' is sharing your personal information in the proposal which we have not done.

Sir, I have sent around 10 to 15 proposals to clients during this 1 month but no response from client. I don't understand why this is happening. Even though I have completed my profile and my portfolio base is strong and I have also created my gig, still, I am not getting any response from clients.

Is it because of high traffic of freelancer on Upwork that new user is not getting an opportunity or is there some other reason why we are not getting any response from the client on Upwork?

Some people say that we have to keep sending the proposal, again and again, maybe the number will come that the client will accept our proposal and give us work.

But I want special help from the Upwork team.
That first we should be given a new "connect" so that we can send the proposal to the client.
How can we get work on Upwork, while we also send the proposal to the client and sometimes we also offer to the client, and our rate is also less than others even then we don't get any response from the client?

What is the reason for this that even after our continuous efforts, we are not getting any results?

We want Upwork to tell us how we new users can get work due to high traffic today.
**Edited for Community Guidelines**
1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Vivek,

Freelancers on our Basic plan will receive 10 free Connects once their new cycle starts. If you have used all of your Connects you can always purchase more as well and send new proposals. To learn more about Connects, check out this Help Article

To learn more about getting started on Upwork check out our resources Here. I can see that you have also reached out to our team via ticket. Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members