🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I am not getting response on my proposals...
Page options
yasir_majeed_381
Community Member

I am not getting response on my proposals sent

I am sending proposals to clients, but none is answering and I have no job now 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
winstonmayo
Community Member

This happens often if you don't have star ratings. It's the to get the job you need experience, but to get experience you need to get the job thing. So I would say do a small easy and quick job to get a good ratings. Then you will get better jobs and more responses.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
winstonmayo
Community Member

This happens often if you don't have star ratings. It's the to get the job you need experience, but to get experience you need to get the job thing. So I would say do a small easy and quick job to get a good ratings. Then you will get better jobs and more responses.

U said easy and quick jobs what could they be??

juanramon-ortiz
Community Member

My suggestion would be to get quick gigs even if payment is not great to start building your scorecard. 

Remember that on the Internet your ranking/ratings are essential.

I have tried that but it doesn't seem to work for me

Maybe you can create a video for your services and add it to your profile, or create a blog where Clients can review your writing style. Also I would put the reviews at the bottom part of the description

betranslator
Community Member

All of us start from ZERO. I understand you since I were the same feeling as you.

My solution is to search for the other fellow freelance with the same / similar service field and qualification criteria, learn how they approch clients by thier brief profile, what kind of job are they doing, and so on.

Then write yourself and when you're submitting a proposal, try to stand in the same position of the client if you were them, what kind of people do you want to work with?

No pain, no gain.

afrozaalice
Community Member

Wishing you all the best. Try yourself again and again, you will be must rewarded. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members