🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am not receiving any Upwork Top Rated Badge...
Page options
gajera_sandeep
Community Member

I am not receiving any Upwork Top Rated Badge achievement emails

Once again thanks for making such an amazing platform. I am really thankful to the Upwork team for awarding me a top-rated badge. Actually, for many days, I am noticing that I am not receiving any achievement emails like I got a top-rated badge displayed on my profile, but there is no congratulation email from Upwork. I know it may sound weird and not so important. But I want to share my achievements on social platforms as well, so it becomes a bit important. Plus it makes one confident and happy as well.My notification all settings is On but still have not received this top-rated badge email So please solve this issue.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sandeep Gajera.

7 REPLIES 7
AndreaG

Hi Sandeep,

Since you just received the Top Rated badge, please allow a couple of days for that email to be sent to your inbox. If you still haven't received the email in a couple of days please follow up here and we'll see how we can assist you further.

Congratulations on being Top Rated and keep up the good work!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi

I have not received any email I received top-rated badge before 2 days.

Can someone check why i have not received any email for this?

Thanks

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for following up. We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information.

Edited to update information. 

I would like to clarify that our team is aware of this issue and our engineers are working to resolve this issue as fast as possible. We will update this thread once we have more information. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork
gajera_sandeep
Community Member

Hi

I have not received any email I received the top-rated badge before 2 days.

Can someone check why i have not received any email for this?

Thanks

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for your message. It looks like you already have a Top-rated badge on your Upwork profile but there is a delay in receiving a notification. Please allow another 72 hours for the notification to reach you. Feel free to contact us if you do not receive the notification after 72 hours.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
django_expert
Community Member

I also never get notifications like achieving $1k milestone or completing 1 year on upwork. I also want to share on platforms to let them know that I have earned these things using upwork. can anyone help me?

Hi Abubakar,

Thank you for your interest in receiving the milestone notification. I would like to clarify that these notifications are automated and cannot be requested.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members