🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I am not satisfied with the Upwork Custom...
Page options
azazmuzaffar
Community Member

I am not satisfied with the Upwork Customer Support.

Hi everyone,

It's Azaz. I became a Top Rated Freelancer, I think a month ago and I was expecting the LIVE CHAT option to be there after 24 to 48 hours but It was not there, not even now, which means that the status is not updated for the LIVE CHAT.  

So I decided to contact Upwork support, It's been 18 days and I sent almost around 10 to 15 emails that my LIVE CHAT option is not there even though, I am Top Rated. I received emails two times that the issue is solved, but the LIVE CHAT option is still not there, also the person behind the desk is non-technical, he doesn't even know how it works. He is just forwarding the details to the technical team, which is ok. But the issue needs to be solved.

I request so many times through emails but every single time they send the and same email which starts with the "Thanks for the patience" and ends with "Keep patience", which is ok. But the issue needs to be solved.

The thing is I have two clients, and their behavior is not good, not even in the conversation, so I need to contact the Upwork support through LIVE CHAT so I can explain things out before the contract ends. For 18 days I am holding things up so as soon as the problem will be solved, I can contact Upwork through LIVE CHAT

Please let me know if there is any other way to solve this issue.

Thanks for your time.

Azaz

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Azaz,

I'm sorry to hear about all that. There's an issue and our engineers are working on fixing it. Once they do, the team will notify you immediately on your support ticket. Kindly avoid creating duplicate tickets for the same problem. Once the issue is fixed, you'll be notified about it.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

1 more month is gone and I am still not getting the biggest advantage of being Top Rated the "Live Chat" option, It's been 5 months that I am Top Rated, and it's been 2 months since I contacted Upwork to solve this issue.  

It means that Upwork was facing this issue earlier 5 months ago or maybe more, when I became Top Rated, So Upwork may be solving this issue for 5 months and they are still solving the issue.    

If Upwork does claim that there will be an "Live Chat" option, 48 hours after becoming Top Rated, then where are the options for me? 

I really do respect the Upwork Support, I was recently facing an issue which was solved through an email and the response was super fast but still don't you think it's unfair to those who don't have the option, but the ones who have the option.  

Please don't leave a general reply, rather please confirm the issue and leave the detailed reply. 

Thank you for your time in advance.

Hi Azaz,

I understand your frustration with this and I'm sorry about the inconvenience this has caused you. I checked your account and I can see that you have followed up on your ticket with the number 32315283. Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members