🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I am not showing as 'visible' in the sear...
Page options
digitalelijah
Community Member

I am not showing as 'visible' in the search result though I am online

I have been having this issue of my visibility button(that green button when you are online) not turning up as 'green'. Green means I am online, while the grey means I am offline.

I want to clarify if this is unique to me as my profile is set to public. I thought the button should turn green when I am online, but it's not.

Can someone kindly clarify on this issue?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elijah,

Please click on your photo in the upper right corner and switch from Invisible to Online. Let us know if this fixed your visibility status indicator. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elijah,

Please click on your photo in the upper right corner and switch from Invisible to Online. Let us know if this fixed your visibility status indicator. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Awesome! It really helped. I am visible now. Thank you Bojan!
lisasaad
Community Member

Hi, I am unable to show myself online. When I click the online button it flicks over to the offline. Is this a glitch?

Hi Lisa,

Please try clearing our cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran,

It didnt work initially when I cleared both and tried a different browser. I have retarted and it seems to work now.

Thanks.

Thank you for the confirmation, Lisa, If you experience the same issue again let me know.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths