🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I am receiving invitations for jobs but t...
Page options
pradeepmwt
Community Member

I am receiving invitations for jobs but they are not quality

Hi,

There are a few things I am concerned about on Upwork, could you please provide me with some assistance or suggestions?

1. I am getting invitations repetedly but none of them is hiring or replying. They just invite and left the post. 

2. There are so many proposals I've posted lately with proper case studies and what the clients' requirements are, but I haven't received any response.

3. Same is happening with other profiles connected with my agency.

I am submitting only relevant replies, but still finds it difficult to get the jobs from past 3-4 months.

If anyone can help or suggest something that can be of my help, please let me know.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Pradeep

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork
ashrafkhan81
Community Member

See the thing with invitations, while you have the Available Now badge on is that, you will be spammed with many invitations, and most of those invitations will be sent to many along with you so the chances of getting a reply or getting hired are very very low. 

But if you get invited to the job with Available now OFF the chances improve. 

When I get invited, I check the number of invitations sent for that particular job, if that number is <=5 I send my proposal if it's more then 5, I just ignore the invitation. 

That is very helpful, I was already thinking the "Available Now" badge wasn't worth it, and it is good to have that confirmed. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths