🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am tried. I have sent many proposals but I ...
Page options
ecc565d3
Community Member

I am tried. I have sent many proposals but I still I did not get a job.

Hello, dear community! I hope everyone is having a great week so far.

I joined Upwork in June 2022 but did not apply for any jobs due to a lack of connections. In January, I decided to make my Upwork profile stand out. I uploaded a professional profile picture, wrote a compelling proposal, and added my portfolio and digital badge from Credly. However, I haven't received any feedback on my profile or proposals, and I've even lost some connections. Could you please review my Upwork profile and let me know if there's something wrong with it? Also, I've sent many professionally-written proposals that demonstrate how I can help clients with their projects. I would greatly appreciate any help and support you can offer.

Sincerely,

Abdinajib

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Abdinajib,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members