cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to update my portfolio with a new folder but cant

Highlighted
Gary B Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
1 of 109

I am trying to update my portfolio with a new folder but when i click on the plus symbol all i get is create a specialized profile, when i click not yet it just returns to my profil page so i can't seem to just add new work?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 109

Hi Gary, 

I wanted to check if the issue persists if you try clearing your cookies, or using a different browser to see if the issue persists? Let me know so that I can help you further!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Gary B Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
3 of 109

Still not working and I use Chrome and always have done, so it should be working on there, clear my cookies all the time and as others are having the same issue I guess its a glitch at Upworks end

Highlighted
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
4 of 109

Avery O wrote:

Hi Gary, 

I wanted to check if the issue persists if you try clearing your cookies, or using a different browser to see if the issue persists? Let me know so that I can help you further!

Avery,

Here's what we'd all just like to know. Is Upwork forcing us to create a specialized profile when we go to edit, add, remove or whatever with our *portfolios?

This is my understanding - that we (once again) have no choice in the matter. If Upworks decides we all need specialized profiles (which we DON'T), this then means that I can no longer add to, remove, or upload new samples to my portfolio. Nothing to do with cookies or cache.

*A straight yes or no to this question will be appreciated.

Highlighted
Melanie S Member Since: Nov 5, 2019
5 of 109

Hi,

I am having the same experience of not being able to upload work.  I am just starting with Upwork so I have as yet nothing for a prospective employer to see.  That means Upwork is not useful at all in finding work.  Seems like this problem has been going on for at least 5 or 6 months.  

Do we have any resolution?

Peace,

Asha Melanie

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 109

Hi Melanie, 

Are you referring to adding portoflio items to your profile? Once you have setup your Specialized Profile, you should be able to add portfolios to your Specialized Profile, General Profile, or both. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Robson M Member Since: Aug 12, 2018
7 of 109

Not for me.

Highlighted
Ericka M Member Since: Jun 25, 2020
8 of 109

I'm trying to create a profile title but I can't go any further than this.

Refer to screenshot

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
9 of 109

Hi Ericka,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Parth P Member Since: Aug 9, 2013
10 of 109

I'm having issues as well with portfolio items, i also have made post here, 

found yours after i made mine.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Anyone-having-issues-with-portfolio-items/td-p/608219/ju...

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS