cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Anyone having issues with portfolio items?

Highlighted
Parth P Member Since: Aug 9, 2013
11 of 107

Thank you,

Much appreciated Smiley Happy 

I will wait till it gets fixed so i can add all in portfolio i need before i apply to jobs.

Highlighted
Matt E Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
12 of 107

Hi Avery are you able to notify me when this is fixed? Thanks! My clients can't view any project images.

Highlighted
Sarah B Member Since: Jan 10, 2020
13 of 107

Hi!

Was this ever solved?
I can't add anything to my portfolio, even tried to create a Specialized profile but couldn't add anything there either?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 107

Hi Sarah,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to create a Specialized Profile? Once you have your Specialized Profile created, you should be able to add your Portfolio Items

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Laura P Member Since: Jul 21, 2019
15 of 107

Yes! I am. I don't want a bunch of different Specialized Profiles. What a pain! Was your problem resolved?

Highlighted
Laura P Member Since: Jul 21, 2019
16 of 107

Hi. I only want one Profile. For reasons of simplicity. I am unable to create more than one folder for my portfolio in my General Profile. DO I have to create a Specialized Profile to create another portfolio folder? I have enough to keep track of in my life without worrying about different profiles! lol

Highlighted
Mahmoud M Member Since: Nov 20, 2018
17 of 107

Hello, I was doing some changes to my portfolio when I realized that Upwork made new changes to the way we edit it (which is great btw), but I noticed there's one problem in the "update project" tab under "specialty", why I can't choose my general profile as an option? I am using my general profile as a specialized profile too, so technically I can do 3 different things (which are my 3 profiles).

Another thing is that I can't change the order of images, can't choose a cover image without showing it in the album, and every time I need to go to the next tab it gives a warning "Changes you made may not be saved."

Thanks!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
18 of 107

Hi Mahmoud,

I'd be happy to check this further for you. Can you please share with me a screenshot via PM? I'll wait for your message. Thanks

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Matt E Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
19 of 107

I am also experiencing the same problem, constant pop up for speciailisd profiles. I just want to add new project images!?

Highlighted
Noe D Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
20 of 107

Upwork has changed the editing on portfolio things in your profile. It now asks to submit a specialty when uploading a portfolio item. 

My problem with this is if I want to upload the portfolio item to my general profile, HOW THE HECK AM I GOING TO DO THAT!!! IT NEEDS A SPECIALTY! 

Please fix this, the old format was better and easy. Now my head is exploding. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS