🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I am unable to change my hourly rate, I a...
Page options
anthony-emenac
Community Member

I am unable to change my hourly rate, I am not getting option to edit.

Dear All,

I am unable to change my hourly rate of the freelancer profile. I am also associated with an agency as well but just want to change the rate on my profile. Attached is the screenshot that I am not getting edit option into the profile settings. I am getting other options to edit like title and summary etc.

Thanks in advance. Please get into my account and give me the solution.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anthony,

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo!

As an exclusive member of the agency, you won't be able to change your profile rate. Please communicate with your agency owner or business manager regarding changing your profile rate.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anthony,

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo!

As an exclusive member of the agency, you won't be able to change your profile rate. Please communicate with your agency owner or business manager regarding changing your profile rate.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks, Bojan,

Then how I can remove this agency from my profile?

Hi Anthony,

To leave your agency:

1. Go to Settings › My Teams
  2. Select Leave Team from the Actions list

Thank you,

Mike

Cheers,
Mike

Thanks, bro, It helps, I am done. It's removed. Now I will edit my further profile like photos etc. Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths