🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I am unable to create support ticket
Page options
itsaboutcode
Community Member

I am unable to create support ticket

How I can create a ticket on Upwork support? I don't see a button to do it. Bot support chat is not helpful.

6 REPLIES 6
759e32fa

Hi Adil,

Thank you for reaching out. If you want to speak with a human for help using Upwork:

1. Go to the Help Center.
  2. Select “Get Support” at the bottom of your screen.
  3. Type a question or topic and select "Send". The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  4. If we don't find the information you need after a few tries, you’ll see an option under the article selections to "Contact Support."
  5. Select "Contact Support" and follow the options provided.

If you're still having trouble, please let us know.

~ AJ
Upwork

I am trying todo that, but getting the following error again and again.

"Connection error. Please start over or refresh the page."

I am posting my question here anyways.

Hi, I don't remember when or how we created 2 financial accounts under my agency and now both of these accounts are showing some amount, not sure why since we have only one contract. I have to withdraw it now. How I can make it one so that I can withdraw is once.

Hi Adil,

It looks like aside from your own Agency you've joined another one as a member. Please know you can leave the Agency at any time, check out this help article for instructions. 

~Andrea
Upwork

Can you let me know where I can send a few screenshots in a private ticket and discuss it further?

Hi Adil,

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help page. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you're experiencing any issues with this please let me know. 

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members